Dear Parents,
The time has come to start thinking about the upcoming school year. I often have parents wondering what we need in our classroom, so I've created this list of supplies. PLEASE KNOW THAT EVERYTHING YOUR CHILD NEEDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THEM! But, if you wish to buy items at back to school sales, here are some suggestions:
Student Supplies
~Wooden pencils (These work the best, especially with learning cursive!)
~2-3 glue sticks
~Erasers (Most students prefer the pencil topper erasers)
~2 folders of your choosing: 1 for homework and one to keep at school
~ 1" black sturdy black binder (not the flimsy kinds) for writing.
Classroom Supplies
~Clorox or Lysol antibacterial wipes (We go through a lot of these to keep the room clean, especially during the cold season)
~Kleenex
~Post-it notes (any size)
~Ziploc Bags (Sandwich, quart and gallon size)
~Alphabet stickers/stencils
The “Do Not” Brings
I like to keep distractions in the classroom to a minimum. If I send home something with your child, it is because it is a distraction and should not be brought back to school. These items should be left at home: toys, mechanical pencils, pens, and hand held pencil sharpeners that do not have a lid. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me by e-mail csmith2@murrayschools.org
Again, remember this is a list of ideas and suggestions. Everything that your child needs for school will be provided.
I’m looking forward to a great year and getting to know you and your child better!
Thanks,
Miss Smith
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment